2. Professor Joseph Bradley, Modern Russia from the Era of the Great Reforms to the Collapse of Communism, Tuesdays, 3 pm - 4.30 pm, room 125
3. Professor Joseph Bradley, Seminar: The Russian Revolution, Wednesdays, 3 pm - 4.30 pm, room 21
1. Professor Włodzimierz Borodziej, Geschichte "Volkspolens", 1944 - 1989. Eine Einführung, Wednesday, 1.15 PM-2.45 PM, room 206 (4 +2 ECTS)
2. Professor Łukasz Niesiołowski-Spanó, History and Religion of Ancient Israel, Wednesday, 9.45 AM-11.15 AM, room 17 (4+2 ECTS)
3. Professor Grażyna Szelągowska, Modernisation of Western Europe: a Cultural History of Social Changes, Thursday, 9.45 AM-11.15 AM, room 108 (4+2 ECTS)
On behalf of the Institute of History, University of Warsaw, I am glad to invite all foreign researchers in history, interested in a scholarship devoted to the history of Poland to apply for Scholarships of the Polish History Museum, to be realised with the institutional support of the Institute of History, University of Warsaw.
Dear Mr Thomas Kroczek, Mr Kerim Catovic and Mr Michalak,
The e-mails I sent you on Friday returned as undelivered. Please be so kind and send me an e-mail on my address:email@example.com. I hope that my reply to your e-mail will be delivered.
Call for candidates Doctoral researchers for the project "Presbyters in the late antique West"
Institute of History, University of Warsaw is seeking to appoint a post-doctoral researcher to work on the project "The Presbyters in the Late Antique West" run by Dr Robert Wiśniewski. The researcher will collect the evidence for the prosopographical database, conduct his/her own research within the project, closely work with two doctoral researchers and complete, together with the PI, a final monograph. This is a ¾ time position for 3 years, extendable for another 2 years. The basic salary will be approximately 3000-3600 PLN per month.
Управление по делам студентов Варшавского Университета приглашает Вас на две информационные встречи по новому Закону об иностранцах, вступивший в силу 1 мая 2014 года.
Встречу проведут представители Международной организации по миграции (МОМ) - ведущей межправительственной организации, специализирующейся в области миграционного законодательства.
The Office for Student Affairs of the University of Warsaw would like to invite you for two information meetings on a new Act on Foreigners which came into force on 1 May 2014.
The meetings will be conducted by representatives of International Organization for Migration – the leading intergovernmental organization specialized in migration law.
The College of Europe is seeking candidates for the “EP-Geremek European Civilisation Chair” created by the European Parliament in honour of the late Professor Bronisław Geremek. The Chair consists of a part-time professorship for the period of 2014 – 2017, with a starting date of 1 June or 1 July 2014. The Chair is based at the Natolin campus of the College of Europe in Warsaw.
Interviews will be conducted at the beginning of March 2014.