Dear Erasmus students,
this is to remind you that my next office hours will take place on April 12th (no receptions tomorrow!).
There is still places available in our 120-hour intensive language courses Polish / German!
We are happy to offer your students a very affordable and very interesting course format. The language courses consist of 92 hours language instruction and 28 hours academic course in the respective language. The cost per course is only 350€.
Dear foreign students,
this is to remind you all that Dr. Wilk's office hours are held on Mondays from 3.30 to 4.30 pm, room 103.
Due to my foreign duities at the Ecole of hautes etudes en sciences sociales (Paris), all my opening hours and lectures between March, 2nd and March, 31st are cancelled.
In urgent cases please do contact me by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, I will do my best to settle the matter through the Institute's Desk.
Please do accept my apologies for eventual gene caused.
1. Professor Włodzimierz Borodziej, Geschichte "Volkspolens", 1944 - 1989. Eine Einführung, Wednesdays, 1.15 pm-2.45 pm, room B
2. Professor Joseph Bradley, Modern Russia from the Era of the Great Reforms to the Collapse of Communism, Tuesdays, 3 pm - 4.30 pm, room 125
3. Professor Joseph Bradley, Seminar: The Russian Revolution, Wednesdays, 3 pm - 4.30 pm, room 21
4.Robert Brier, PhD., German Policies of Occupation, Imperialism, and Genocide, 1939-1945: History and Analysis, Mondays, 1.15 pm-2.45 pm, room B
The Krzysztof Skubiszewski Scholarship and Research Grant 2015
Krzysztof Skubiszewski was the first Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs to be appointed after Poland regained its independence; he served from 1989 to 1993
The scholarship and the research grant are open to candidates from Central Europe, the Balkans, the Baltic States, Eastern Europe, Russia, Central Asia & the Caucasus.
Стипендия и Научный грант имени Кшиштофа Скубишевского 2015
Первого министра иностранных дел Республики Польша после восстановления Независимости (1989–1993)
для соискателей из Центральной Европы, Балкан, Прибалтики, Восточной Европы, России, Центральной Азии и стран Кавказа.
под почётным патронатом Министра иностранных дел Республики Польша
Dear foreign students,
please be advised that my today's office hours will not take place at 1 pm, but at 4.30 pm (in the same room - 103).
I am sorry for any inconvenience.
1. Professor Włodzimierz Borodziej, Geschichte "Volkspolens", 1944 - 1989. Eine Einführung, Wednesday, 1.15 PM-2.45 PM, room 206 (4 +2 ECTS)
2. Professor Łukasz Niesiołowski-Spanó, History and Religion of Ancient Israel, Wednesday, 9.45 AM-11.15 AM, room 17 (4+2 ECTS)
3. Professor Grażyna Szelągowska, Modernisation of Western Europe: a Cultural History of Social Changes, Thursday, 9.45 AM-11.15 AM, room 108 (4+2 ECTS)
On behalf of the Institute of History, University of Warsaw, I am glad to invite all foreign researchers in history, interested in a scholarship devoted to the history of Poland to apply for Scholarships of the Polish History Museum, to be realised with the institutional support of the Institute of History, University of Warsaw.